Amira's newsletter

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007


Christmas came so quickly this year. I was pretty busy at work right up until Christmas. I managed to get to the shops a couple of times to pick up presents and get food for Christmas lunch, but Lance did most of the work as he had a few weeks off.
All the family and relatives in Perth came over to our place for Christmas lunch. It all worked out very well as we have ducted airconditioning and it was so hot we had lunch inside and no-one (except Cale and Peter) ventured outside at all.
Some of the rellies hadn't seen our house yet and they were all very impressed and Dad reckoned it was perfect for Christmas lunch cos we have heaps of space and the kids could play pool and Playstation 3 and nice and cool.
Justine and Jo brought little baby Rita - the newest addition to the Kennedy family. She is so so adorable and makes me long for a baby girl. Lance and I are planning to have one, just has to be at the right time and all.
We went to Canberra the day after Christmas to visit Aunty Angela, Alyssa and Granddad and Beryl. I'll post more pics of our Canberra trip. I had the week between Christmas and New Year off for our Canberra trip, and man was it good to have some time off! I don't believe I've ever appreciated time off soooo much! It was lovely to have some brain space and be able to sort out all my personal stuff, like getting the house in order, bills sorted and stuff. Such a good feeling, so now I'm all refreshed for the new year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home