Amira's newsletter

Tuesday, August 07, 2007





I told u that you'd see the spaaaaa again - yes I have to extend the a's as part of the aaaahhhhh you do when you get into a lovely warm spa bath.

Sorri you have to wade through more room pictures - see for me its all memories and I do so love luxurious and beautiful surroundings and am so proud of Lance in picking the perfect lodgings for us.

Don't I look relaxed? I guess I should have had a "before and after" picture taken and then it would be more obvious - perhaps the white hotel robe gives it away. By the way - you have no idea how hard it was to get Lance to stop making silly faces and poses and just smile for the picture.

See I caught him trying to read the paper - I have to say even though I often like to annoy him and anything I can to distract him from reading the paper... it is good that someone takes the time to read it so we know what's happening in the world :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home