Our Holiday
Well Lance told me I had to organise to have a few days off work from Friday through to Tuesday to have a mini holiday together. My clever man organised a lovely holiday away for us and managed to keep what we were doing a total secret (yep I couldn't get it out of him no matter how hard I tried! Actually to be honest he wanted to show me where we were staying at one point but I didn't let him :)
So he took me down south to Eagle Bay (close to Margaret River, Dunsborough etc.) and had organised for us to stay in this beautiful motel type room at this very private lodge which only has two rooms. The view was beautiful, the room was just so great with a spa, split cycle aircon, lovely veranda and bbque and the decor was just so great. All the lovely little touches where there too like Margaret river aromatherapy soaps, Margaret river mineral waters etc. So we had breaky delivered to us and Lance had someone come and give us full body massages (sooo relaxing). It was 5 days of bliss!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home