The Proposal
walk along the rocks and we sat next to each other and cuddled in the wind and enjoyed the view. Lance then told me how much he loved me and wanted to look after Cale and I and asked me to marry him and produced a beautiful solitare diamond ring. He totally surprised me and it was so lovely. Lance admitted afterwards that he was very nervous (with wanting to make it perfect and all) and that was why he hadn't wanted to stop along the way (of course I then felt a little guilty for dragging it out more :)
So after that I was so excited and even though the ring was a little too big I wore it on my next biggest finger and it was just perfect.
We then proceeded to call each other 'fiance' all afternoon which we decided was a little too posh for us and and so it got shortened to fonsay and other such silly things - still seems funny to call someone your "fiance"???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home