Amira's newsletter

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Abundance






Abundance was the name of the apartment/house we stayed at in Eagle Bay. Lance picked the perfect place to stay. It was so peaceful. There was a dam and a few ponds and you could lay in bed and hear the frogs in the evening. You could sit out on the veranda and just gaze at the beautiful view - see Lance trying it out after his long drive (yes he chauffered me all the way - I'm not a good passenger I felt a little impatient during the 3 hour drive - car sick).

The day bed was so posh but I didn't get a chance to use it. I did love the bathroom with the windows overlooking the garden too. O - can you see a glimpse of the spa - don't worry you'll get to see it again later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home