Amira's newsletter

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Botanical Gardens in Wanneroo





On Easter Sunday Lance had this great idea of going for lunch at the Botanical gardens and having a walk around the tropical gardens. It was such a beautiful sunny day and the gardens were lovely and so refreshing. The cafe food was actually really good as well. A couple actually made the gardens themselves - it would be great to have such a huge garden! They have mini-golf too... I think we're gonna have to go back in a group to play mini-golf.

After that we went to the East Perth gardens and saw these gorgeous little cygnets - they were so fluffy! I want one now! Somehow I don't think Teddi and the baby cygnet would get along :)


See the dirty duck we came across! He was digging his head in the mucky mud to get insects - he was just covered in it!


I love the water lillies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home