Amira's newsletter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jet Skiing


My lovely boyfriend Lance organised Jet Skiing... I was a bit scared and when Lance drove first, with me on the back... I was terrified every time he took a turn or accelerated, I thought we were going to tip and I was going to die! And I thought he would do something to scare me on purpose... I was hanging on for dear life! Anyway, Lance then let me drive for the rest of the time and it was so much better being in control! Lance was on the back and I went so fast... and Lance was scared! he he... we flew over the waves, it was such good fun. Now we both want a Jet Ski! Unfortunately we don't have the storage room at the moment :( O... and I got soooo burnt! It's so hot down south and I didn't realise how burnt I was until the evening... mad was I in pain! Lance put sunburn gel on me and took really good care of me though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home