Amira's newsletter

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Other Holiday Activities

We also stopped at some vineyards with some nice wines. Then visited cheese factories and bought some tasty, well priced cheeses to take home (for the family to taste!). We stopped at the chocolate factory (Lance insisted... and I didn't argue!! :) and bought chocolates for our families... and us of course! We visited the icecreamery and tasted some delicious icecreams too.

We also stopped at a beautiful craft shop and bought some lovely crafts including a jarrah wine bottle stopper (has been very useful) and some homemade jams (Lance's favourite is strawberry) etc.

Lance organised horseriding!!! Even though he wasn't too keen on it, he did it for me! Isn't he lovely? Anyway we went on a trail ride (he went with the beginners and I went with advanced). Was fun except for the fact that I was stuck behind a pony who wouldn't canter very fast and spent all my time holding my beautiful horse back (who just wanted to run wild and scrape me against every tree in sight - it did succeed a few times!). We returned absolutely covered in dust - but it was worth it. I think next time we have to organise a ride with just the two of us (if Lance can handle going again - I don't think it's his favourite sport :).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home