January 2006 Holidays
My gorgeous boyfriend Lance came up with the brilliant idea of going away on holidays together and he subsequently organised the whole thing! I was so impressed at how organised and resourceful he is! I kept thinking something would go wrong but it was all just perfect! I had never been down south before so it was all new to me! Cale spent time with Garry during the holiday so it was just us two.
We stayed at Abbeybeach Resort and had a lovely room with a spa – so relaxing. The resort had an outdoor and indoor pool, tennis courts (we played tennis of course), barbeques (and had a few barbeque breakys) and a restaurant etc. Best of all… the resort has its own little outlet directly to the most beautiful beach! Which we spent some time at of course.
So… see following some pictures of our holiday to Margaret River, Busselton, Yallingyup, Dunsborough etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home