Melbourne Trip



I went to Melbourne for the week from 5-9 June to complete HR projects at the CVWM Melbourne office. So my work fully paid for my trip, hotel and expenses. It was such a busy week! I had work dinners to attend (we went to some lovely restaurants on Collins St and Docklands) and friends to see!Sam Broar (see pics) and I caught up again and went for dinner with my cousin Sarah and her new boyfriend Joe (who was absolutely lovely - I'm so happy for her!). We had heapz of laughs over the Chinese menu (much to the dismay of the waitpeople - whoops!). Sam and I then went out to a small club and talked into the early morning. Sam gave Tim Miller (see pics) my number 'cos he recently moved to Melbourne.
Tim called up and I went to St Kilda to catch up with him and his girlfriend Susie one evening. Tim and I went to a few clubs afterwards and spent the night catchin up - chatting and dancing etc. It was great fun - so good to catch up with people I haven't seen since I was 14 yrs old! Anyway I didn't get to bed till 5am that morning (and had to get up for work at 7am - man was I wrecked!).
Sarah and Joe picked me up one night and I went for dinner at Auntie Natalie's house and Julie and her girls came for dinner too. It was lovely and we had a great chat... shame we couldn't have caught up for longer - but it was short notice and I didn't have too much time. I said hi to cousin Nathan briefly before I had to leave. I'll catch up with them again next time.
Speaking of next times... I'll be going on another business trip to Melbourne from 26-30 June... It's such a busy time at the moment - at work and home! I'm still getting over the last trip!
O... and how can I forget! My man picked me up from the airport and had the house looking beautiful and a big bunch of flowers (see pics) waiting for me at home, with a lovely card telling me how much he missed me... ahhhhhhh! He's so good to me!
Labels: Activities

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home