Christmas 2005


Well, we had a great Christmas... it was Lance and my first Christmas living together. We put up the tree and piled heapz of presents underneath it...kinda like being kidz again.
First thing we put the Christmas music on (Lance thinks its corny but I love it!). Lance and I exchanged some presents in the morning before Garry arrived with Cale. Amongst other things (such as a cafe sandwich press toaster) Lance gave me a digital camera! I was so thrilled... its so much easier now to take pics and send them via email... costs less than having photos developed constantly too! I got Lance a few pressies like some well needed socks and undies (do all men keep sock with holes in them?? ;), CDs, a bike travel metre etc.
Then Garry and Cale arrived and we watched Cale open some of his presents from Garry and me. He was thrilled... that's always my favourite part! Cale's favourite present was his Robo Raptor!!
Then Lance, Cale and I opened all our presents from each other and took pics/video etc.
We visited Mum and Dad (Kennedy's) and had a big barbeque lunch and then went on to visit Lance's mum and sister for dinner. We bought a huge box full of groceries and treats for a big Christmas present for the Kennedy clan (didn't last that long :). It was a hit! Even though Sam kept stealing some of the items for himself and I had to be on "guard / retrieval patrol" he he

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home