Barbeque at home



Lea, Ellie and Gidget (maltese dog) came over for a barbeque at our house. The dogs and Cale had so much fun running around together. The food was great and we were all sooo full afterwards! I always love having Ellie and Lea over - they're Librans (like me) and are always great to chat with, and we have so many things in common :) Poor Lance - he was outnumbered! he he.
The weather has been warm and sunny so far and it's been a lovely Easter holiday - terrific to have 4 days off work! I've now officially finished working at Canning Vale Weaving Mills on Friday and am starting at Fortescue Metals Group on Tuesday next week!
Great that Lea was able to visit for the holidays as well. Lance being a proud older brother and saying to me the other day "I have such a gorgeous sister, she's so gorgeous" - all true!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home