Amira's newsletter

Sunday, March 18, 2007

House Warming Party

Last night we had our house warming party! First one I've ever held! We prepared for a week or so to get everything perfect... it was a great motivator to do all those things we've been putting off etc. :)

By the time the party came round we were both "dead on our feet" and totally exhausted... Anyway, the house looked great and there was enough food at the bbque with some leftover. Everyone complimented the house and food and a good time was had by all. It was great to catch up with all our friends.

I didn't end up getting pics of the party 'cos it was just too busy - so I took pics of the house afterwards - notice I've not included any of the kitchen - of course that's 'cos we still have heaps of dishes to do :)

Teddi had a great time at the party and was apparently fed all types of things - chips, meat, dips, fruit, salad etc... When we have visitors Teddi likes to do "rounds" for pats... he was getting pretty tired at the party though - so many people and so many pats! :)

So now we're having a nice relaxing Sunday and thinking that the next party will be a little smaller - we had 40 RSVPs for last night and must've had at least 40-45 people show! The best thing about having a big family is that I could give the leftovers to Mum and Dad and nothing was wasted! And now we have heapz of extra wine from gifts too!

So... I've included pics of the different areas in the house so that if u couldn't attend - u can virtually! I didn't take all rooms and areas 'cos there would be too many pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home