Update
Well we've been so busy with moving and finishing up uni assignments, work etc.! We still have a few boxes to unpack, but the house is looking better every day!
My thoughtful man put up some lovely little fairy lights in the back yard which look so pretty! Instead of packing away the Christmas tree when we moved - I decided just to put it up early (it takes a couple of hours so I try to extend the amount of time before it has to be taken down, for as long as possible!).
We have sooo much space now! We can all go do our own thing without feeling crowed, the kitchen is so great to cook in - everything is just perfect! It makes such a difference having such a lovely big house.
Lance has put up shade cloth down the side of the house for our fernery which we will be planting during the Christmas holidays - I just can't wait!
I have heapz of plans for paintings to be done for the house - I have so many walls to fill now!
I made up some lovely indoor plants last weekend - I love how there is so much light in the house - cos' I can have great indoor plants (in the old house most of my plants would die from not enough light). So it's all coming together!
Cale has really enjoyed the new house and all his friends love coming to visit. I recently starting a Job Chart for Cale - he has jobs he has to do every morning and night and if he completes them, he gets pocket money at the end of the week. It's working so well - I don't have to remind him or anything! He loves being kept busy and feeling useful.
We bought a beautiful stainless steel barbeque and dishwasher. Man! It makes such a difference! I love barbeques! They taste so good and I don't have to cook - just make a salad! I would have a barbeque every night if I could :) O... and the dishwasher makes everything so easy! And it does 1/2 loads so doesn't waste water etc. Dad came and installed the dishwasher for us - he cut into the cupboards to make a space and even did all the plumbing and electrics himself! It looks just perfect - I am so lucky to have such a clever Dad!
Mum, Dad and all the kidz are coming over for a barbeque on Sunday, for Chloe's birthday - I love entertaining people - so I'll be making up cakes, salads etc. in preparation.
I can't wait till Christmas break - there is so much to do and summer means - beach, pool, walking by the river, kayaking, rollerblading and so much more! And we have Teddi this year as well! He starts 'puppy school' soon - to make sure he is a well socialised and trained puppy :)
Lance is so handy and has been great at making and fixing things in the house. He's sorting out he retic and gardens and is designing a patio, dog house and shed which he will build in the new year. We're both so excited about how we can make the house look even better than it already does. I gotta take some pics to post soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home